Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Coach Got Hisself a BLOG

It's here. I also put a link in my sidebar at the head of the Collective.

I am sure it will evolve as time marches on. If you are looking for heavy-duty training advice along the lines of Rich's philosophy, please go to his forum. Everyone is welcome there.

Oh, and since it's the off-season for lots of us North America folks, any of you who are self-coached might want to take a look at Rich's off-season training plans. Feedback from those who have used them is that they are DA BOMB. I wouldn't know--I keep paying him to tell me what to do based on the crazy shit I decide I want to do and somehow he makes a training plan out of it!

Oh yeah, did a tempo run today, I am dialing into some faster running!

2 comments:

TriZilla said...

Thanks for the tip on the plans - Have been looking around, and they are definitely on the list. :-)

Andy said...

Cool,

Thanks for the update, I will put him on blog as well. Both you and Shelly seem to highly recommend Rich, and I have been planning to get setup with him sometime in November. I saw the specials, and that even makes it much sweeter!

I am sure that we will have some sort of enlightenment with Rich and his blog as it evolves, aslong with his website.

Thanks,

Murtha...