Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dear Anonymous

I changed my Comments settings to disallow anonymous comments.

So whoever the anonymous folks are trolling around looking to post their little angry judgmental anonymous comments, "TA TA."

If you're not big enough to say who you are, then I don't care. I don't comment anonymously on your (invisible?) blog, so you don't get to do so on mine. If this gets you all fired up and you get a userid and still flame away, great, but no identity, no tickie. I'll be sending Chuck Norris after you. And trust me, he KNOWS who you are, even if I don't.

I didn't ask you to come here, so from now on, you don't like what you see or read, you can stew in your own juices, talk about me on some private website or whatever it is you do.

And oh, yeah, I have grown up and I DO, in fact, have a sense of humor, so sometimes I might post something a little risque or non-PC (according to your standards). But you know what? I accept whatever comments come my way, even the "get a life" ones, as long as the person is upstanding and willing to say who they are. Because all perspectives are welcome.

To all of you brave enough to have an identity (talk about an oxymoron) and tell me what you think, whether it's "you're inspiring" or "you're an ass" or whatever, that's what I'm here for.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I saw the post before it was deleted. At first I said "Shelia, what are you doing?" But you covered the boobs...so big deal. If you want people to see, then show it. Your blog, post what you want. Who doesn't appreciate your freakin' hard work??

Michael Lardizabal said...

Sheila-

I just got done having coffee and donuts with Chuck.......
We talked about all the douche bags of the world and how full of Piss and Vinegar they are., especially when they're hiding behind a computer.

Just flush them out and stay positive.

mike

momo said...

good for you, sheila! people who are mean just to be mean suck. most likely whomever is posting is - you know what i'm gonna say - JEALOUS. don't they wish they were as hot as you??? i thought your pics were great. hugs!

Steven said...

Hey Shelia,
Don't change a damn thing based on those losers who won't stand behind what they say.
Just keep doing what you're doing so I know that no matter how I do, I can always be doing more.