Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Very Bad Girls


Cindy didn't tell me she was on the cover of Rolling Stone. I SWEAR that's her on the left. Now if only that was me on the right (sigh).
It's a good thing Cindy and I didn't go to college together. We truly would have been VERY BAD GIRLS.
Someday we will make good on one of our fantasies which is to host a talk show simply called, "The Critics." She and I would wear referree shirts and just criticize anything, anyone, anytime.
OK, so that goes against my generally Buddhist-esque ethic, but I'm entitled to a few vices every now and then, right?
Here's a short list of things Cindy and I would rail on:
  • Clueless minivan drivers on cell phones
  • People with too much hair. And we are not just talking about on the head.
  • Women who don't know how to change a flat tire (ooh, I'm so HELPLESS!). Bike or car, take your pick!
  • Anyone who is naive enough to think that all of their personal idols are absolutely clean (drug-free), God-fearing individuals
  • Passive-aggressiveness
  • People who don't drink coffee and act like those who do are on drugs
  • People who wince when seeing either Cindy or me wearing a Crackhead shirt
  • Anyone who thinks I'm too old to wear a lot of *PINK*
  • Overly-PC individuals. Hey, I'm the first to admit I'm a fairly bleeding-heart liberal, but even I have my limits. I'd like to attend a bachelorette party with Chief Illiniwek doing a strip-tease, for example. Or Ricky Martin. Or Daniel Craig. Speaking of which, why aren't there James Bond bike jerseys? I would be all over that!
Today's deviation from the normally tame, triathlon-oriented subject matter is brought to you by a combination of it being spring (FINALLY!), a new bike, and getting back on the training horse!

3 comments:

momo said...

wait, who said you're too old to wear pink? clueless... :-)

are the crackhead shirts pink, can i get one?

Cindy Jo said...

Another naked photo I don't remember taking!!!

Duane said...

Just found you blog and look forward to reading more!