Sunday, July 15, 2007

BCLC Ramble 6/10/2007 Hottie Shot


I just located this photo at the BCLC club site. It's me, hottie Chad (guy I met at IM Brazil last year) and his friggin' ultra hottie friend, Steve. The club dude taking pics pre-ride was enamored of my Bitch (or was it me...he he), and kindly asked if he could shoot us.
While I only rode behind Chad and Steve for a bit (they launched right into intervals), I ended up finishing 105 miles only about 5' after they were done, and I don't think I was quite as shelled.
Steve--if you are out there, get in touch...both of these guys will be racing IMLP, so I'm sure to see them somewhere, right? I tell ya, Steve gets me going...those legs...that smile...you should see the back view...that's all I'm saying.
I created a set on Flickr called "Hottie Brigade," and these guys made it in, and I threw in some others that I was easily able to locate. More hotties will be on the way, so check in there periodically. I am sure there will be lots of hotties located at IMLP next week. Rules for entry are that I think the person (male or female--hey I don't discriminate and can appreciate both sexes, even though I'm straight) is a hottie, and I was present while the photo was taken (whether or not I personally shot the photo). No, you can't submit photos to me. That would make you a loser. But feel free to suggest names of hotties I should meet so I can um...evaluate them!

2 comments:

Cindy Jo said...

LOVE the idea of the hottie thread!!! You should accept bribes from guys for them to be in it.

Crackhead said...

I'm not quite sure "bribe" is the right word, but let's just go with that :)