Friday, December 05, 2008

On a Roll


Thought I'd start off with this pic from September when I was visiting a friend in Vegas. Good times! I bought that swimsuit at Kohl's there for like $10. A few people at this pool told me I looked hot in it. I dunno. I think I mostly just look drunk and horny!

The tan is mostly gone, but I hope to get a bit of a refresh this Sunday in Orlando. I'm going to do a long run there, and hopefully my back will cooperate for 2 hours. I've run twice this week with no pain while running, so that's a good sign.

So far this week, I've hit pretty much everything I've had planned for training! That is such a good feeling, and now I know I'm good to go for ZebraMan the week of 12/22. I can't wait!

There have been a few more snags in the remodeling project, but for sure next week while I'm gone, both foyers will get spanking new tile (black granite upstairs and white ceramic downstairs), if Kohler actually ships the right parts I'll have a working toilet upstairs, the custom shades will be installed in my office and guest bedroom, and when I get home, we are going to lay down that zebra carpet! I'm getting custom Crackhead stickers made for Bitchie (sparkly pink, what else?), I have a solid training plan in place (subject to whimsical change, of course!), normal sleeping is coming around, I'm actually looking forward to Christmas, and I could give a crap that it's winter, cold, snowy and did I say it's fucking cold (7 degrees as I write this!)?

I've got a nice evening and Saturday morning planned before I head to Orlando (hopefully without flight delays but you never know it's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow), and it will be nice to get away from home for a week even though it's on business. If I get there at a decent time, a friend of mine down there is going to whisk me away to some sort of triathlon gathering that should be loads of fun. I'm looking forward to meeting the crew down there as I plan on showing up regularly now that my BFF Cindy is moving down there. I'll be able to get in decent training on Monday since meetings don't begin until Tuesday. Tuesday-Thursday it will be an AM workout, most likely just running.

That's it for this week's updates until I'm in Whore-lando. I think this will be about the 12th time I've gone there?

I know it's been awhile since I've said this (what, 3 months?), but Life is Fucking Good!

1 comment:

Michael Lardizabal said...

Hey I'm here.....

the suit looks smokin' : )

Mike