Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yeah, Fucking POWER!!!

Hit this 1:30 bike workout today dead on:

WU: 15' warmup, 3 x spinups. 3x2' (1') Z3. 3' ez.
MS: 3x5' FT (5'). 10' 88-90%, 5' cd, 10x30/30. CD 5'.

I'm using my FT as measured late last summer, so it hurts a bit. But I'm sitting on FT, and when I did the 30/30's, I went well into VO2 territory...

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!

There's just something about being able to work out really hard that puts a huge smile on my face. And this was after I put the hurt to myself this morning with another almost :45 of strength work. All of the cylinders appear to be firing now, despite my back issues.

Speaking of which, I found the most excellent .PDF file all about the iliopsoas. There is something in there for EVERYONE. I highly recommend you read it, especially there are direct references to triathlon. And I'll put a link on my sidebar, since I think this is so important.

No comments: