Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Over and Out

I am going crazy trying to get all these things done before leaving tomorrow morning for Triple T. But I finished cooking last night, did my last ride yesterday (I ROCKED), last brick run, and this morning I'm going for my last swim and then later on a run.

The weather has turned into gorgeousness here, and the forecast for Triple T looks to be the same!!! I am SO happy!!!

There will be no Intertubes service over the weekend, and besides, I will not have time to do anything but eat, sleep and race, so wish me luck and I'll see you back here next week!

Enjoy your weekend, and here are a few pics so you can assess my race readiness. The pics are ironic since I haven't worn underwear for 3 weeks--I guess I'm commando now that it's racing season!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I was totally just about to publish a post with pics just like that. Not wanting to be a copycat, I guess I'll have to save it for another day. Haha.

Good luck at the triple T!

Trevor Oseen said...

Giver'.

No luck required as you have put your time in.

Have fun.

Kimberly Rae said...

oh come on just do a shoot with no panties girl.. you have it in ya..

Hugs to you.... sorry you felt bad on the 1/2 sweetie! You still one sick broad in regards to your training!