Sunday, January 09, 2011

Play Crackhead Jeopardy and Win a Prize!

A friend of mine at the Y today told me I should get a T-shirt printed up with the top 10 answers to questions I get from people about my body/fitness/workouts/races.

So...here are the answers. Whoever correctly comes up with the questions will win something of my choosing:

  1. About 20 years
  2. Swimming
  3. Nothing.
  4. When I am no longer able or I need a different challenge.
  5. Because it has sugar, like Gatorade, but also caffeine.
  6. More than that.
  7. No, my brothers and sisters are all quite overweight.
  8. No, I can’t.
  9. 2 or more hours per day, on average.
  10. 4-6 times per week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. How long have you been doing triathlons?
2. What is your weakest link?
3. What is what you get at the end of a Nothingman Triathlon?
4. When are you going to quit? (triathlon)
5. Why do you drink Mountain Dew?
6.Can you run 26 miles, swim 2 1/2 and bike 112?
7.Has your family encouraged you to be uber-fit?
8. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
9. How many hours do you work out in a day, on ave?
10. How many times a week do you swim/bike/run?

(Number 8 stumped me....this was fun!)

Jamie said...

1) How long have you been doing triathlons?
2) Where is your favorite place to enjoy scenery?
3) What kind of man is better than the iron kind?
4) When will you give all this up?
5) Why do you drink coke coke in training?
6) Is it just about being mutha fuckin hard core?
7)What inspired you to start doing all this?
8) Can you count how many pictures of skulls are in your house?
9) How long do you walk around your house in your skull thong before putting on pants every day?
10) How often do you pass up sex for training?

(Okay, I admit, I had fun with this one)

Crackhead said...

Jamie: many of your questions are awesome and could also have these answers, but only 2 are correct.

Cheryl: you got 3 right, also some awesome questions!

You may try again!