Sunday, November 27, 2005

Last Night's Dream--Driving by the Salty Mountains

Well, the one I remember, anyway.

I was driving a car. There was someone in the passenger seat, but I don't know who it was. We came to a diagonal intersection (towards the upper left), and I knew to make the left-hand turn. We saw a lot of pure white mountains that were made of salt! They were very beautiful.

Dream interpretation says that the driving (me in control) signifies my life's journey, or my path in life. Mountains signify obstacles and challenges, and also a higher realm of consciousness or knowledge and the spiritual path. Salt represents added flavor and a new found flair in the experience of life--I may be experiencing an elevated sense of individual worthiness and increased zest and vigor in my life. My efforts are paying off.

So if I put all of this together, it says I am feeling in control or at least feel like I'm ON my spiritual path, and it is giving me a better experience of life, and possibly, because of this, I feel more worthy, and my efforts are paying off.

This is fucking awesome!

No comments: