Sunday, November 27, 2005

Today's Workout

Can you tell I'm a little under the weather? Been posting a lot. Almost time for another nap.....

10:12AM Run 1:30, on treadmill, as 30' easy, 20' steady, 20' upper steady, 20' mod-hard.

I felt like crap when I woke up today, just all achey and like I shouldn't do a workout. This was a continuance of yesterday, where I couldn't do much of anything after my 2 morning workouts. I sneezed a little more than normal when I awoke, and coughed (dry) a little. But I didn't feel THAT bad, so I kept thinking I'd still give running a try. At about 9:45 I was going to just eat some more and lay down, but then I thought, "now or never," and headed to the Y.

Amazingly enough, starting out on the treadmill didn't feel too bad. I gave myself the option to eliminate the intensity work from the run, and even to shorten it. Well, things went better than I thought, so I did the workout as written! I felt a little out of sorts when I returned home, but frankly now I don't feel any worse than before I ran. So maybe this is a two-day cold that I have. Tomorrow will be more telling. If I wake up and feel OK, I'm good to go!

I'm glad I got the run in, because I really have to ramp up for the Goofy Challenge. Oh--I got my packet yesterday. Yippee!!!! Both races start at fucking 6AM EST?????? What the fuck is that? Oh, yeah, fucking Disney wants our asses out of there as quickly as possible. Oh well, fuck them, I won't be spending any time in the park on Monday after the race. Or will I?????

1 comment:

Nancy Toby said...

Yeppers, 6AM. Be prepared for that Three-o'clock bus boarding. GACK! That's why I splurged and I'm spending big bucks on staying at the Polynesian, on the monorail.