Monday, January 15, 2007

Disney Pics

As I always say (borrowing from Billy Crystal as Fernando Lamas--sorry I couldn't find a video clip), it's better to look good than to feel good. For a 50-year old bag, I think I'm still kickin' it. Bonus--the fish showed up in my marathon pics!

No really, despite my description of being in pain during the marathon, I did enjoy it. My quads are feeling much better after a week of serious rest, and I'm going to go for a short run today!

1/2 Marathon:
Marathon:

11 comments:

Carrie said...

You have the body of someone half your age...but the mind and life experiece of someone your age. What could be better?? Great photos!

Anonymous said...

How tall are you? I'm just wondering how I'll look at 112 pounds!!

Robin said...

I love the fish shirt, they need to make more fun running clothes. Great photos, you look strong!

alow said...

Unbelievable races! You are absolutely amazing!
I made the error of not taking the "zero week" after Disney, so my ITB is complaining a bit lately. Looking at ART and some cycling. No pool access back here at school.
Awesome job!

Crackhead said...

For Lynn's benefit, I am 5'3".

Andy said...

Great Pictures,

I have been told that "pink" is the fastest color...

Murtha...

Fe-lady said...

great photos! I had actually gone to "brightroom" to see them before I went to your site! Lookin' really good and strong for the "old bag" you say you are! HA!

Michael Lardizabal said...

Sheila-

Awesome job at Goofy . Almost an even split. Says alot about your pace management !!!

Cliff said...

You look ripped.

You should move the medals aside on the 1/2 finishing pic so we can see your abs.

:) said...

Lookin' good as usual, Sheila!!!

J. C. said...

Nice job. Hope you dont mind, but I ordered a few of the pictures.

:)