Saturday, September 15, 2007

The End of Nothing

Fucking A. We did it. OK, so the bike leg was a bit short (104 vs. 112), but we swam the full 2.4 miles and ran a marathon. I can't believe we did it. NothingMan goes down as the most extreme thing I've done. But for Jostein--today was his first 100 mile or more ride and his first Ironman. I told him I was happy to help.

Time to lay down and try to sleep. Will post pics tomorrow, and the report will take a few days, as it will be a collaborative effort.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Hardcore...I thought of you yesterday during my sprint :P I kept telling myself to HTFU!

Cindy Jo said...

AWESOME!!! Can't wait to read the RR tome!

Fe-lady said...

Congratulations...it's the best kind of finish. No crowds, no music, no awards...just the plain satisfaction that you conquered what you set out to do!

effendi said...

So after it was over, did Jostein turn to you and say, hey, thanks for Nothing (man) ?