Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jewelry

After spending a couple hours at the bike shop this evening, I arrived home to find this hanging on my mailbox:















I know who left it, and THANKS, MIKE! (I know many Mikes). Notice the new blau Nokon bracelet below:















It's care of Bitchie, who is all sexed up and ready for me to ride her hard this weekend. I'll get pics of her once I fondle...er...clean her up a little bit. I tell you, she's absolutely fucking gorgeous! She got some other carbon bling, but that will need to wait until tomorrow.

The Triple T race report is in progress...it's slow going...so much to write about...don't expect it until next week!

Oh and in checking the number of triathlons I've done in a given year, I have already surpassed my heaviest year of racing--the tally so far for 2008 is 4 sprints, 6 Olympics and 3 1/2 Ironmans! Holy crap! I have 1 more sprint and 2 Ironmans planned, so I guess I'm kickin' it again this year!

No comments: