Monday, May 26, 2008

Triple T Quickie Race Report















I'll get on that magnum opus in a day or so...

I stayed in a cabin with 5 other athletes that I had never met before. We had a ton of fun.

Course Summary:
  • Swim: It was fucking cold (never made it over 60F)
  • Bike: They were fucking hilly
  • Run: It was fucking hilly
  • Weather: It was fucking awesome
  • Cabin mates: Fucking awesome
How did we do? In our cabin we had:
  • 3rd place overall male--Ian
  • 1st place overall coed team--Rob and Julie
  • 1st place overall Grand Master Woman--ME THE CRACKHEAD!!
But more importantly (for Karl Rove's benefit) here are the drinking totals for the cabin:
  • Friday--10 beers and 9 glasses of wine
  • Saturday--11 beers
  • Sunday--8 beers (I had to personally bring up the rear on this one since I was the only one who stayed the night)
Thus proving that triathlon really consists of three events: DRINK, HAVE FUN and WIN RACES!!

2 comments:

Born To Endure said...

Thank god you posted something, my fingers are friggen tired of typing in Triple T results...CONGRATS CRACKHEAD..WOOT!!!

Robin said...

Wow, a BIG CONGRATS for winning that tough race. Very cool!