Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Things That Are Pink (Again) and Shiny

Louis nearly complained that I pulled a bait and switch the other day, so here's me all decked out for today's run. Let's just say I got a lot of looks, but what else is new? I haven't run since last Friday when I should have known I was getting sick because a) I was fucking tired and b) my legs hurt in a way that's not your normal "I'm recovering from a marathon" way (which turned out to be, I think, muscular catabolism due to whatever virus I had). Anyway, those of you who have been playing along since early 2006 would recognize the tights as those I wore at the 2006 Goofy Challenge during the marathon, but with a tutu. The tutu is retired; the tights are not! The jacket is something I picked up on sale some time last year I don't remember when, and this is maybe the second time I've worn it. Years ago, I made myself a shiny silver jacket that I loved and wore to death and this is my "adult" replacement. I do like feeling sparkly and shiny. I guess that's why I decided to wear this jacket today.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Man, that is a lot of pink!

Born To Endure said...

Looking hot in pink as usual!

Calendar Man said...

The TRON look is soooo 80's.

"Pink" is good though! Shiny pink even better.

Tri-ing Rose said...

I love the pink!