Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, Bloggies!

OMG!!! A regular picture of me! Thought I'd put my Christmas-y red dress (that I made many years ago--it's snuggly corduroy) and an assortment of jewels on, which I'll be wearing to a Christmas dinner on Saturday. I'm sitting on a gorgeous furry zebra blankie that I got from Cindy! I won't say what her card said, but let's just say it is true, true, true! I put out the only Christmas decorations I have (I gave away my tree and ornaments to my niece, Michelle, last winter) on the bar (which gets destroyed next fall and replaced by glass block with neon lights), and thought it would be nice to do a portrait picture. Yeah, I'm vain and narcissistic, blah, blah, blah, get over it...oops...you already have because you are reading this!



And not to put a damper on the Christmas spirit, but I DO have ZebraMan coming up this Saturday, and I am getting in the mode...I am really looking forward to doing another NothingMan!


Merry Christmas, everyone, and have a safe and happy holiday!

5 comments:

Fat Loser said...

Merry Christmas Sheila. Thought I was only hooked on pink and zebra, but I love you in red too!! I'm zooming in but can't see the red stilettos.

Crackhead said...

The stilettos will come out on Saturday...maybe I'll take some pics ;)

Thanks for the compliment!

Trevor Oseen said...

Happy Holidays!

Born To Endure said...

You look hawt in RED! Have a most fun Christmas and Zebra man...i'll see you in the new year...

Mark said...

Merry Christmas? Are you supposed to say, "happy holidays", you insensitive beeyotch ;)

Merry Xmas :)