Monday, October 31, 2005

Nothing much to report yet

I slept well last night. 9 hours! Woke up once to pee is all, I think (3-4 times is normal--I drink water throughout the night). Brain did not scroll upon waking. Perhaps this is due to 2 hours of yard work and another 2 hours of cooking after my run? I am joking, of course. I think most people would be a little tired out after all that.

My total workout time for last week was 13.86 hours. Not too shabby! I get to repeat that same week this week, minus 1 hour, because I won't be able to swim 3 times (crap). Going to Vegas on Friday!

I should be able to run outdoors today. Nothing on the Doppler radar. Oh--I LOVE Doppler radar!

Off to the pool for a technique session. Let's see who all makes it to the pool this early today.

No comments: