Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Abs and Core Routine

Click on the post title and follow the link. Attached to it are word documents that describe and/or link to pictures and/or videos of the exercises that I do. There are a few that I can't find duplicated currently on the Internet; when I make my "Crackhead Iron Abs" video, I'll be sure to market it here :)

I think I am honest when I state that I have well-developed abs. Remember, though, you need to be fairly lean to see the result of your exercise. I believe the number is 18% bodyfat for women and 12% for men when you can begin to see that 6-pack.

Once your abs and core are strong, they will support your triathlon training quite well. A strong core helps you rotate effectively when swimming, maintain a more aggressive aerodynamic position when cycling and ward off hip flexor fatigue when running.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Cliff said...

Side effect of training for triathlon = 6-pack. I like :)

My core is very weak and I do see this is where i have to work on.

Brett said...

Very cool. Thanks! I think you need to publish a Crackhead training guide. :)

Bolder said...

12% *sigh*

another one to add to the New Year's resolutions... the 6 pack shall be mine!!!!!!