Friday, June 29, 2007

Live from VERONA, WISCONSIN....IT'S SATURDAY...er...FRIDAY NIGHT!!!





I'm here in Verona, after a nice dinner at Avanti for pizza (I decided to start with the lucky topping mix from Horribly Hilly and add a few more) and Bell's Oberon. The head waitress recognized me from 2 weeks ago. After that, I headed to World of Variety and scored some fire power and some other things that will make an appearance at IMLP, went to Walgreen's to complete my juggler's set of light-up rainbow ball things, and back to the hotel, where I convinced the front desk girl to take some pics. I warned her ahead of time!

Sorry the "I HEART Endurance Sports" thong pic didn't show as much as I had hoped, but maybe there will be a retake tomorrow after all the riding, running and swimming. I'm thinking about doing a "pantie ride," where I'll wear a swimsuit bottom, because I am SICK AND TIRED of the fucking bike shorts tan lines (I browned up my thighs a bit when I swam 4800 yards in an outdoor pool last week and to a lesser extent at Triple T). After all, I have a reputation to uphold. And I always say, that when I look bad dressed that way, please let me know and I will CEASE AND DESIST. I'm more than happy to call "fashion police" on others, so I expect no lesser treatment of myself. Too bad all you Anonymous bloggers can't bitch and moan about how narcisisstic I am and blah, blah, blah. Are you doing 8 hours of workout tomorrow? No? LOSER.

Now I have some "homework" to do in order to get my head on straight for tomorrow. And I need to apply the customary temporary tattoos (I hope to find more in Madison tomorrow--you can basically get anything there). Other than that, I'm all shaved up and fed with no place in particular to go until I head out the door about 7:30AM tomorrow. The Incredible Hulk
beckons!

2 comments:

Born To Endure said...

you look smokin hawt Sheila..:-)

Mark said...

Did the front desk girl take the second pic? :P

Look forward to reading about your day!