Wednesday, July 25, 2007

To Keep You Entertained until the Race Report is Ready...


These three photos were taken by a friend, Cathy Taylor, who was present in 2001 when IMLP was my first Ironman. I don't quite remember her pointing the camera at me, but I really like these pictures. I look like I mean business, don't I? But hey, the one with the sponges is clearly during the second loop, and I'm all smiles. What the hell is up with that? I think I have way too much fun doing this and I need to learn to dig deeper to go faster...but somehow I think I will always manage a ton of smiles :)

4 comments:

Born To Endure said...

You look awesome in those pics!!

Brett said...

You like Natasha Baddman, right? She smiles the whole way, too. I like Faris. Unfortunately, I can't pull off the getup he wears, or can I pull off the race he runs. Booooo! You, however, can smile like Natasha. Cool!

Fe-lady said...

What Shelly said...What a studette!

effendi said...

Good pics! Looks like you could lean a bit more forward while running, especially in the second image, but that's still great form for an IM marathon.