Thursday, July 26, 2007

Weekly Workout Totals 07/16/2007-07/22/2007 and Growing a Poodle





It's TWOFER THURSDAY!!! Aren't you excited? You thought I'd forget to post my workout totals just because I'm in the midst of writing my massively huge and entertaining race report.

But first, I need to report on my Poodle-Growing progress...Shelley gave me this poodle-growing kit in Lake Placid. She made me a bracelet with poodles on it, too, so I guess her MO is giving me panties and poodle paraphernalia. BRILLIANT!

Since I got home on Tuesday morning, I have been progressively getting my house organized, as unpacking set off a bomb of clothing and general tri shit in just about every room. Then I ran into a quandary because I needed a large, clear item in which to grow the poodle. I don't own a punch bowl, although I own some crystal vases, but they are to etched to see through. I remembered that I had this set of canisters that I had in college and had saved for some reason. Now I know why! In case I needed to grow a POODLE!!!

OK now everything will be in pink bold because Blogger sucks donkey balls, but I guess it could be worse...

I started on the poodle yesterday after I put away not just clothes I didn't wear in Lake Placid (really not too many of those--I did wear all the whore clothing, though), but clothes I did wear and washed and other clean laundry from before I left town last week. And then there was the tri shit and a dishwasher full of...BOTTLES! I am nearly organized, so it's poodle time.

The poodle is growing nicely, and for my next photo I will hang the damn poodle by its neck so you can see it in the upright and locked position.

Here's what happened last week:

Weekly Workout Totals 07/16/2007-07/22/2007
Swim: 12905 yards (7.32 miles) in 4.32 hours; 20% of weekly workout time; approx. 1511 calories burned
Bike: Approx. 164.5 miles in 9.98 hours; 46% of weekly workout time; approx. 4574 calories burned
Run: Approx. 38.6 miles in 6.99 hours; 32% of weekly workout time; approx. 3164 calories burned
Strength: 0.52 hours; 2% of weekly workout time; approx. 130 calories burned
All Sports: Approx. 210.42 miles in 21.81 hours; approx. 9379 calories burned
Sleep: 6.86 hours avg./night
Stretching: 1.18 hours. Massage: 1.5 hours

No comments: