Saturday, August 04, 2007

Bitchie Got a New Accessory
















I realize this would look REALLY GOOD on LGL, but when viewed from afar, it looks great on Bitchie, and will look even better once I get the carbon cranks installed.

I'm riding LGL today since I'm only riding 3 hours and can carry enough Infinit in the 2 cages, but Bitchie gets to go out stylin' tomorrow for 100 miles.

Last night's massage has got my quads feeling more normal, so I think I'll be able to start running--maybe later today, maybe not. Oh--and my house of massage has a new arrival--Reuben, the black Lab puppy! I will need to get pics of Reuben and his big brother the Chocolate Lab, Lucas! They both love me, especially since I'm usually equipped with Milk Bones. Reuben is a real lover, and I've already inquired about "borrowing" him to run with me!

P.S. Bitchie wasn't even dirty (even though she IS a filthy, stinking whore) from having done an Ironman 2 weeks ago. Why? Because I don't use a gay aerobottle. Although I do need to wash both bikes tomorrow--chains and forks need a good cleaning.

2 comments:

Cindy Jo said...

I was going to finally do a ride yesterday but had a flat rear tire. So I just took a shower and started early on the cocktails instead.

Michael Lardizabal said...

Thanks for the kind words stud !

Feeling better these days, and I'm inspired by you gettin the Bitch all sexed up !

By the way I live for my 2 labs.