Friday, June 06, 2008

Fuckin' Bottles and Random Thoughts

I live in a fucking bottle factory. Between the Gatorade bottles used for running, swimming and random training, the bike bottles, the Endurox R4 bottles and the Ultrafuel bottles, my yellow line is going through the roof lately. And then there's the coffee (no bottles involved--just grinding beans once a week) and the beer bottles. Fucking bottles!

Did you ever notice when you're mixing concentrated Infinit and you stir it with, say a knife, that when it's dripping off the knife it looks like, well, jiz? Only difference is my mix contains no protein and boatloads of caffeine. In either case, I'm not sure I really want it, but I have to have it, so down it goes.

It's taken me EIGHT YEARS to figure out that Ultrafuel powder doesn't dissolve well in cold water, so, dumbass that I'd been, I finally started mixing it in warm or hot water the night before and chilling it. It still makes me gag; it still makes me go into an insulin coma when I drink it, which is all good.

I figured out that the gag reflex is something that visits me once I'm in fairly hard training. At that point (which started about 6 weeks ago), when I put something in my mouth that is sweet when I'm not intending to eat (toothpaste, for example), brain thinks I'm threatening to work out again, and it makes me gag. Sometimes I spontaneously start to gag for no good reason when I'm thinking about my next workout. It cracks me up! But at least see, I'm honest about this shit, right? Who else would talk like this? Oh yeah, Kim that potty mouth.

It's Friday, and I'm up to 11.5 hours of training, and I've got about 9.5 hours of biking to do, .75 of running, and I really should try and sneak in a :30 swim. Nothing like it being Friday with 2 days to go in the week and you're only HALF FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR TRAINING!!!

I'm not complainin'...I'm just sayin'.

The outdoor pool was almost hot this morning, but still better than swimming indoors any day. I'll write about today on Pool Stories sometime later.

I'm getting an impromptu massage tonight, after I go visit the booze sample lady, Lila. I'm in need of some major painkiller.

Looking on the bright side, I'm pretty tan. I know, I need to take some new pics, and I will do that soon. The Tiki Hut is in temporary remission, but I'm sure it will make an appearance any day now.

And finally,

GO HARDCORE AGGRO OR GO HOME!

and also

HARDEN THE FUCK UP.

Amen.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow. Just when I was starting to like Infinit, you totally ruined it for me.

My Infinit mix just happens to be named "Bull Juice" too.

Thank God it turns more clear-ish once it dissolves. I can just imagine some awkward race picture with me looking like I have splooge dripping from my mouth.

Crackhead said...

When I'm out biking and feeling really good, I catch myself drooling a little, kinda like a dog with its tongue hanging out. But I try and keep the Infinit in my mouth.

Bull Juice. Nice. I haven't named my Infinit mix yet...I'll have to see who cums to mind while I'm riding today.