Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've Gone Underground

If you're reading this, you've received an invite to be a reader of my blog. I may not be posting anything for awhile--I really can't say. I put something up that I shouldn't have, and my head is swirling right now and so I am making a commitment to stay off the Internets for awhile, which includes Blogger, Flickr and Facebook.

If you want to get in touch, you already should have my email address, since I have yours.

If someone you know asks about getting access to the Crackhead, send 'em my email address, and tell them to identify themselves, and if I know them, I'll add 'em.

I don't really think that many people read my blog anyway, but many end up on it via Google, and while the posts will still show up in search with a short blurb, clicking on the reference will go to the Blogger page asking you to log in.

Again, I don't know when or if I'll start posting again--you never know. I may surprise myself. I may need to cull some other posts off of here, so if there are any particular favorites, lemme know so I don't delete them.

I may go back to being public at some point--I just don't know right now.

If any of you thinks I'm on a ledge, well, all I can say is that I'm close. Day by day. Always.

Crackhead

5 comments:

Fat Loser said...

thanks for the invite!! glad you don't mind me stalking you here

Born To Endure said...

Sheila please keep in touch...I will call you tomorrow!!

Jamie said...

Not sure what the back story is here, but I hope everything turns out alright. If you need me, you always know where to find me.

Lora said...

I"m with ya girl! Don't let the idiots ruin your day. We, the good fuckers, still love ya!

Lora

ECrunnergirl said...

Hang in there crackhead.....and thanks for the invite...I enjoy following your blog.