Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Where's my Fucking Number????

NA Sports or whatever the hell they're called sent an email a few days ago saying that bib numbers would be posted TODAY for IMLP, and guess what? They fucking lied. So what am I supposed to do when I'm expecting a number and don't get one? Let's see...I'll make up a number. Let's play number lottery. My guess for my number is 2605. OH....MY....GAWD...I hope it's not that high. How many athletes can they cram into the water???

On the plus side, I made a Target (or Tar-zhay, as we like to call it) run today and picked up some ACTUAL CLOTHES (i.e., not swimwear, biking or running clothes) to take with me to Lake Placid. I found 2 BARBIE shirts!!!!! And I got a top for some PJ bottoms in the LITTLE GIRLS section, size 10. What the fuck is up with that??? I guess I *am* small. Oh and a pair of white kick-ass low as hell jeans, size 2. And they aren't even tight. Here I thought you could only get scandalous whore pants in Brazil, but now I have white ones from good, old Target. So I'm only wearing scandalous clothing in Lake Placid. I gots the tan and the figure to do it now, so why not? Besides, I'll have my pimp with me. Something tells me I'll be participating in the UPR...do you think they'd let me wear a thong?

I WANT MY FUCKING NUMBER.

4 comments:

Fe-lady said...

I love Target...they keep upping their clothing sizes to make, uh, larger women happy I guess...I wear a small or even and extra small (I am 5'6" and about 130) My daughter wears a size 2 or 4 also in that and many other stores. She is 5'8" and weighs about the same as I do...marketing. Amazing. But I DO love Target...the prices are right!
Show up in your Brazil thong at the pool apres race...they can only ask you to leave! :-)

Andy said...

The number thing sucks! It is a good thing you finally got it! I have been at Target 3 times this week, but I did not know about the female clothing thing. Hmmm... Never knew Target would go that route. Not that it is going to stop me from shopping there. There 7.50 and 10.00 DVD racks are awsome!

effendi said...

hehe. Can I start calling Rich pimp daddy? Does he have a pimp cup? A pimp cane?

Crackhead said...

I know Rich has a pimp bike, at least that's what he calls it. One of these days, he'll stop pimping me out at Ironman races :)