Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Crackburgers??? I'm IN!!!


Seriously, though: Link

An Ohio woman ordered a sandwich at a fast-food restaurant, and it contained crack cocaine, she said.NewsChannel5's Cincinnati affiliate WCPO reported that what was just supposed to be a quick stop for a couple of fish sandwiches ended up being the catalyst for an undercover police investigation."Immediately, I didn't notice it, as a matter of fact I was kind of ravenous, grabbed the sandwich, took a bite, looked down and here's this," she said. "These white clumps of something -- looked like a powdery substance, laying on the paper that the sandwich came wrapped in. I think the majority of it fell out of the paper."Police said they believe the substance was about 10 grams of crack cocaine. Because of possible retaliation, the woman will not be identified."There was quite a bit of it, and I thought well this doesn't belong in a sandwich, this is not part of what I should normally get from Rally's, so I ate the other sandwich and called the police," she said.Police sent undercover officers to the location where the sandwiches were purchased.A Rally's employee, Russell Calbert, was arrested.At this point, he's charged with marijuana possession. Authorities said more charges could be announced in connection with the crack cocaine.A pretrial has been set for next month.

OK so I added the BOLD stuff. I saw the news clip on CNN today, and they showed the woman who got the Crackburger (tm--I just trademarked that name). They didn't show her face, but OMG she was the hugest porker--you could see some of her belly flab hanging out. But even such circumstances can teach us valuable lessons:

  1. Always order TWO sandwiches in case one of them is a rogue Crackburger (tm).
  2. If you find out your first sandwich is a Crackburger(tm), be sure to EAT THE OTHER SANDWICH BEFORE YOU CALL THE POLICE!
Actually, as soon as I saw the clip, all I could think was, "Ah, so here's another excuse people can use for their addictions to fast food. There's crack in it!" Did I not just insinuate in my previous post that there is crack in Doritos Hint of Lime?

You're welcome.

3 comments:

Cindy Jo said...

HAHA!!! She ATE the other sandwich! Who the fuck orders two - even after an IM I only eat one (plus fries and a Coke, of course).

Fe-lady said...

Another government conspiracy unveiled...(some would say!)

I am sure there is the HIV virus in the french fries too!
Be careful!

Only in OHIO!
HA!

Oly said...

I've been getting served CRACK lately... at the pool.

The same people that are serving it up at the joint, are also serving it up at the pool.

Get the picture?

Uhgg, it's an ugly picture.