Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Infinit Formula--Money Shot




















In case anyone was wondering...I upped my calories a little and added more caffeine. This will be my racing mix.

I'm riding again today and running off the bike. It's another gorgeous day, and my muscles feel excellent after about 1.5 hours worth of massage. I'm putting my race wheels on Bitchie today, since I'll be using them this weekend for a race rehearsal up in Madison (hopefully Cindy will be able to join me).

I made a list this morning of all these small odds and ends that I need to do that I just haven't been getting to--there are like 40 things on it--all of them need to get done before Friday, and the list doesn't even include the basics like, oh, work out, stretch, eat, sleep, stretch, relax. There is not enough time in a day right now, but that's OK, I'll have lots of time in a few weeks once I start to taper.

One of these past days I've been on one bike or another, I saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that said LIVE FAST. So I shouted at him, "LIVE FAST AND DIE YOUNG!!!" He smiled. And here's one of my favorite songs honoring that sentiment. Funny thing is that turntable is the one I just got a few months ago...

1 comment:

Darren said...

Hahah.. only Crackhead would call her Infinit formula "Money Shot" - frikin hilarious!