Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Few Corrections and Thanks

NothingMan is 9/13. A few days ago I said it was 42 days until, but even though I studied higher mathematics, sometimes mundane addition and subtraction escape me. 46 days from today! Phew...I get another week to train...

The vid below was sent to me by Kim right after IMLP. She reminded me that it belonged in the 100% Fuckage post, so it has a permanent home there, but I am also including it here together with a list of people I'd like to thank for...well...just for being upstanding human beings, putting up with my shit, encouraging me and all that blather. Turn it up! Apparently I know a lot of Mikes. If you're not in there, apologies, I just typed this off the top of my head!

Mike
Rob
Cindy
Mark
Steve
Shelley
Brian
Mike
Mike
Mike
Mark
Patricia
Susan
David
Mike
Lou
Deb
D
Kim
Kim
Karen
Ino
Al
Karen
Michelle
Laurie
Nick
Louis
Joe
Kevin
Russ
Chuck
Brett
Marty
Darren
Greg
Julie
Rob
Dave
Ian
Cindy
Jen
Jen
Matt
Jay
Rich
Rich
Sol
Brent
AJ
Analisa
Wolfgang
Julie
Anthony
Tyler
Jamie
Jamey
Patty
Ed
Lori
Kurt
Mike
Mike
Mike
Dino
Mike
Sarah
Stephanie
Hazel
Liana
Courtney
Fred
Pierre
Harlan
Cheryl
Pat
David
William
Harold
Judi
Jim
Peter
Vicky
Verne
Calvin
Gene
Oswaldo

1 comment:

AJ said...

Nice work on finishing the Ironman. Congrats.