Thursday, July 31, 2008

NothingMan Swimsuit Throw Down

I hereby declare that between now and NothingMan 2008, on the 13th of September (or the 14th if it's crappy on the 13th), that I will wear nothing but swimsuits to bike and run, if it's at least 75 degrees Fahrenheit.

Furthermore, said swimsuits shall be 2-piece unless the supply of 2-piece becomes so disgusting that they can no longer be worn. Included in 2-piece is a selection of tri suits whose bottoms may be mixed and matched with various tops, so as long as my legs are uncovered, it qualifies.

Thanks to Jamie, I have ideas on what to do with the keys, and I am taking a cue from Blink in that I can also use duct tape when needed.

Oh and there will be pics. Here's the tan so far:


Actually, this won't be that difficult, since other than the Pirate Ride in Lake Placid and the actual race there, I haven't worn bike shorts in about 5 weeks. But other than brick runs where I was already shortless, I've been wearing running shorts. THIS HAS TO STOP!!!

Forecast for Chicago calls for HOT HOT HOT over the next 10 days.

It's not enough to know I can do NothingMan--hey--it's really nothing--a girl's got to have goals, right?

2 comments:

Oly said...

Duct tape is a very handy tool, true.

I think you can even get it in pink.

Jamie said...

I like safety pins too, but duct tape could be better for keeping the keys from bouncing and chafing.