Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Bustin' Out the Whore Pants for IMLP







































As I said in my previous post, I *am* the town whore the way I dress while riding and running lately. And I've been working on my tan seriously in that vein so I look good in the white pants, you know? I still have a small white line on the top of my ass, but oh well, it's the best I could do with the tan shy of laying out naked or going for a fake 'n bake, which I won't do. As you can tell from the frontal shot, though, I've gone pretty low :)

Also, as you can tell, I am ALL LEGS AND ASS! That's what happens when I bike 175+ miles for 5 weeks in a row! Week #6 comin' right up!

4 comments:

Born To Endure said...

Hey..where did you get that cool top from??

Crackhead said...

The top is from the IM Brazil Expo, circa 2006. I have some other whore-ish stuff from that expo...BEST clothing EVER at an Ironman!

Guess you'll need to go do it someday...

Born To Endure said...

Ummmmmm hell yah...I really want to fly for 21hrs to do an Ironman....okay...maybeee if it was Kona..I wish.

Michelle said...

Damn, you ain't fuckin' around with that body. You look great! If my abs ever look like that I will...well, it doesn't really matter what I'd do because my abs will never look like that. Probably.