Friday, July 04, 2008

One Bike, Two Bike, Clean Bike, Bling Bike







































I finally got around to giving CF a good cleaning, and LGL had some splooge on her down tube from riding on Monday, so I had to wipe her down and relube a few cables, and then I decided Bitchie gets to go for a 100 mile ride today, only she's going as Ultra Bitch!

It is going to be the best Fourth of July ride ever, as the temps are only going to be in the 70's with gentle NE winds (or so they say--we'll see about the wind!). Sadly, this is my longest ride until IMLP, although I get to ride 4 hours on Sunday. So I fully intend to enjoy the hell out of it, even if I do look like a dork riding a disk wheel and wearing panties!

After I finish riding and get home, it's going to be a little nappy time, then working on my flowers and/or washing/waxing my car and hanging out until the fireworks, which I'm going to actually stay up for!

Happy Fourth of July to everyone in the good old U S of A!

No comments: