Friday, December 12, 2008

FUCKIN A'

My upstairs bathroom will be finished today, and then I'll take some pics. The black granite is in as well as new tile downstairs! I have a lot of cleaning up to do today. Contractors just are not tidy! But I should have everything mostly spiffy by the time Shelley arrives, including the laying down of the zebra carpet!

After adding up my running between last Friday and yesterday, I ended up putting in a 50-mile week! That is a nice, unexpected surprise. I guess that means my back is really healing up! It does feel much better, and I find it interesting that this is happening in the midst of all this running! It's still not 100%, but it's much, much better and I am now confident that everything will return to normal very soon.

I'm really happy that I get to spend time with Shelley this weekend. We are going to train our brains out, watch some Ironman Hawaii, do some quality eating, laughing and general commiserating!

As much as I love spending time with my mens (and you know who you are), it will be good to have a girlie weekend. There may or may not be pics...don't you wish we were running a webcam in my house?

Here's a sneak preview of the new bathroom. The black granite rocks, the waterfall faucet rocks, all the black and chrome just makes me happy! I'll take the official pics later today once the bathroom is complete and the living room and family rooms are put back together!


Toilet installation will be completed today. Check out the knobs on the cabinet!

I can't wait to go for a swim this morning! I haven't swum since last Sunday. I didn't sleep too well last night because I'm all anxious about getting the house put back together, but so what, all I have to do rest of the day is a little work, a trainer ride and lift weights!

1 comment:

Born To Endure said...

I just loved your bathroom!!!