Saturday, December 13, 2008

Working Through It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley arrived yesterday, and we relaxed in my living room that was now complete with the zebra carpet. We shot off some fireworks in the snow in my back yard, which was beautiful. Today, we rode for 2:40 and then I went and ran for :30, we each took the most awesome shower in my new bathroom, then we watched Ironman Hawaii (while eating nachos that I made and I'm drinking a bunch o' beers), then we are going to a tri store, then we are eating sushi and having sake, and then we are going to look at the gonzo Christmas lights in a nearby area, and then who knows? Below are a bunch of pics from our time together so far:











4 comments:

Mark said...

HAHAHAHAHA...OMG...my rib...think it's cracked from laughing too hard...hope those moonpies fueled you well :P

Missy said...

Got here from Shelley's page...sounds like fun to me. I wanna come over next time. I'm in TN, we's gots all kinds of moon pies here!

D said...

AWESOME! I'm jealous... I'll be down in a few hours hehehe

Kim said...

moonpies and flipping the bird?! im so jealous!