Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Today's Workouts

7AM Lift 2x12, 51'. I didn't get my legs done :) I may skip them this week due to ChickenMan on Saturday, or do them tomorrow. I decided I'd do just one workout of 2x12, but I'll do another abs/core/PT workout on Thursday. Felt strong doing this.

2:04PM The now infamous bike workout included 3x15' (2') FT watts. Damn, the workout is fucking hard! But I did it.

No particular thoughts today about myself. Started the work day off with a fire drill, and although I didn't want to be the one delivering the hard message to upper-level Sales, I did it, and it felt good doing it. Maybe sometime, somwhere, this will earn me a couple of brownie points. Who knows!

As I expected, there were no responses to my tri-drs post in response to using my name as in reference to the pool rage incident. Perhaps there was discussion on some "secret" lists, but I really don't care. I made my point which was emotions just are; they are not to be judged.

I am mentally exhausted from my work day today and also the workouts. I feel like I need to be doing more on my mental front, but I also think I'm in a good holding pattern. I'm reading another book--The Runner and the Path--which is pretty good so far. I keep seeing recurring themes in the books I'm choosing lately, so maybe I'm on the right track here.

No comments: