Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Today's Workouts

Well kids, work was pretty stressful again, but the workouts, as always, did the trick:

7:15AM Swim 2800 yards, :59. The usual Wednesday workout, with 10x100 in it. However, the pool was FUCKING HOT. Like 87. And my arms were fried from yesterday's strength session. And my legs were fried from yesterday's bike session. So it was not a good pool session! I was swimming very slowly, but I focused on maintaining good form. Several other swimmers confirmed that the pool was hot.

11:00AM Lift 2x12, :18. Finished yesterday's mammoth session and did legs, finished back and tris.

2:24PM Run 1:00. I was tired before I started this, and while I didn't want to use any Code Red this week until ChickenMan, I just HAD TO. So I had a little of the Ultra Violence and was ready to go, but then someone from work just HAD to talk to me, and I had a delay of game of about 1 hour. I even had to eat a gel about 10' into the run. Oh, yes, this was on the treadmill. Only in the 20's here in Chicagoland today. Freaking high winds (the tree limb still has not fallen).

Now I am tired. Nothing left. Which means I've had a great day!

No comments: