Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's Done!!! Triple Dog Dare NothingMan 4/18-4/20/2008














Betcha didn't think I'd go through with this, what with all the talk of overtraining and such. But I fucking did it, and it was great!

The race report won't be ready until tomorrow, but the pics are already posted:

Friday: TinyMan sprint--550 yd. swim, 5-mile bike, 1-mile run
Friday set up for Saturday and Sunday
Saturday: RainMan Olympic--1500 yd. swim, 25-mile bike (1/2 of it in the rain), 6.5-mile run
Sunday: NuclearMan Half Ironman--2200 yd. swim, 61-mile bike, 13.3 mile run

And for the rest of this evening, I will be doing this:


Oh and the rest of you need to HARDEN THE FUCK UP!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

And I thought I had a tough day riding the Skeezix killer hills.

I'm impressed, and definitely need to HTFU myself.

I bow in the general direction of your mastery.