Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Somebody Stop Me!

Yesterday, I lifted at 5:45AM because I had to go into the city to do a presentation (yes, I was spectacular as always and did wear naughty things under the biz clothes), come home, work some more and didn't get on the bike until 4:30. I was pretty wiped out and thought I'd cut the session short or slack on the intensity, but in the end, I did pretty well on the intensity and finished the full 1:35 workout. There was one point where I got to pedal easily where I was thinking I could fall asleep! After I finished, I showered, watched maybe 1/2 hour of TV and was too tired to eat properly, and didn't stretch because I was too tired.

Today I woke up at 4:15 (8 hours of sleep!), and started in on things early since I was supposed to get a massage at 4:00PM, which got cancelled. Fuck! But this is what I did today:

5:00AM Lift for 15': bis, tris, delts, chest
5:45AM (at Y) 20 chinups, 40 pushups, 70 crunches and 5' of jump rope
6:05AM Swim 2800 Anaerobic Endurance Workout:
Warmup: 300s, 300k, 300p, 200s, 200k, 200p, 200dr
Main Set: 4x50 build 1'SI
2x50 fast 1'SI
1x50 easy 1'SI
3x50 fast 1'SI
1x50 easy 1'SI
4x50 fast 1'SI
cd: 150k, 200p
12:40PM Run 1:00 on some hills I had forgotten about--the way out is 3.4 miles of mostly uphill and I ran into the wind, and then back where apparently the wind switched direction. I was thinking I should run some hills for Triple T preparation, and I totally forgot about this route and how it is basically Triple T only not as steep. Let's just say I was tired when I started, it sucked to run uphill into the wind, but I knew I'd get it done. Either I was smiling like a crazed person or I looked cute cuz I wore my pink Nike jacket and pink gloves and a sushi toque and black tights, and many drivers smiled and/or waved at me. I do like to represent well when I'm working out!

I am done working out for the day. Tomorrow I need to run 1:50 in the morning, so I need to be on the treadmill (pitch black out, you know) by 6AM. I'm sure my legs will be fine by then. Or not. Whatever, I'll get it done. And then finish up my strength training in the afternoon.

Tonight I will be stretching, eating and passing out. My weight is hanging out around 109, which is cool, I really feel cut and trim. I'm starting to see the veins pop out in my obliques and lower abs running all the way down to...well...the party area. I love it when I can see those veins!

1 comment:

Push_10_Gs said...

stop you???? no way!

how can i help!!!