Friday, August 31, 2007

Doing Something You've Never Done Before

I guess this will be the 2nd time in a week, since Sunday was my longest ride (in miles) ever.

I swam 4,000 yards pull this morning (after 800 yds. warmup). Never done that before! Why? Why not? I was going to do some long intervals, but once again, I just felt like swimming continuously. It's an opportunity to think about everything and nothing. Sometimes I feel like nobody can get to me while I'm swimming, although one yahoo did rap me on the left hand while doing his worst impression of breaststroke.

I hope we can swim in a lake for NothingMan. My buddy, Jostein, is doing reconnaissance for that. A pool would suck, but it is what it is. After all, that's why we are calling it NothingMan.

1 comment:

effendi said...

Ouch! I don't even like 400 pull and youd did 4k!!!