Sunday, February 24, 2008

2 Good Weeks in a Row

Weekly Workout Totals 02/18/2008-02/24/2008
Swim: 8300 yards (4.71 miles) in 3.07 hours; 19% of weekly workout time; approx. 1074 calories burned
Bike: Approx. 115.02 miles in 6.28 hours; 39% of weekly workout time; approx. 2828 calories burned
Run: Approx. 31.7 miles in 4.86 hours; 30% of weekly workout time; approx. 2207 calories burned
Strength: 1.83 hours; 11% of weekly workout time; approx. 458 calories burned
All Sports: Approx. 151.43 miles in 16.04 hours; approx. 6567 calories burned
Sleep: 8.93 hours avg./night
Stretching: 2.13 hours. Massage: 0 hours

Hard to believe, but I had another good week. Don't get me wrong--there was one Dominatrix-related (I call myself Dominatrix, although technically the term is Executrix for a female Executor. No I don't have a whip (yet), and I'm not saying what I do have) event, but I weathered it quite well. Here's a bunch of good stuff that happened this week:
  1. I saw the B-man at the pool on Wednesday. Sadly, did not get to swim in the same lane with him. And I was wearing my pink flame suit!
  2. I did 3 swim workouts. Did you read that? WORKOUTS. No more of that slow drill crap. Crackhead needs to get back on the speed (whatever little I have, that is) wagon. Every now and then, I would see a sign that it's coming back.
  3. I did my first 2-hour run of 2008 on Saturday. On the tread-fucking-mill (TFM). I did a progressive (increasing pace) run including the fun tempo part at the end.
  4. I did my first brick run of 2008 (and first one since, um...NothingMan) today, and IT WAS GOOD. And OUTDOORS! It didn't even feel that bad.
  5. I made (gasp) a tentative training schedule through IMLP. I'm going to do it, dammit, come hell or high water, Dominatrix shit or not. Also Triple T in May.
I need a vacation BAD(ly). But at least since I'm training a decent amount, I can eat more tasty, bad stuff like good Italian cheese, jelly beans and some chips every now and then. I have a ton of Dominatrix shit to do what with it being tax time and all, but that should taper off in the next few weeks, and then before you know it, it will be spring and there will be color in my yard and in my face and more running outdoors and pretty soon biking outdoors, and it will be good.

2 comments:

Born To Endure said...

Sheila!! It's so nice to see you out there again. You need a vacation?? Why not come down to our training camp on March 31st-April 6th in Clermont. Cindy Jo will be there also. You can stay with us at the house we rented..free, you'll just have to pay for the camp, or just use the USAT centre on your own...lots of options....we have an extra place for you to sleep!!! Think about it.

Fe-lady said...

Holy Cow- your volume is impressive at such an early time of the year.
I need to come back to snow country and work out with you...but you would probably use your whip!