Saturday, November 15, 2008

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!

Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do.

So I'm cleaning and moving things around downstairs, and like a dumbass, I decide to try and move this heavy shelf thing that I wanted out of my way. It is going in the trash, anyway.

I'm sliding it moving backwards and caught my right foot on something else in the way and could feel the fall in slow motion and my back being pulled something fierce at the same time, and it hurt while it happened.

Was able to stand up and immediately get my huge ice pack and lay down on it, and will begin icing/Vitamin I hourly. Last time I did this, I didn't get on the ice and was miserable, so perhaps I will only be down for the count today.

On the plus side, it's going to feel better standing up, and I can still continue on with some of the cleaning and moving of small items.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!

Update: Took some Vitamin I, on my second round of icing, and already I'm walking almost normally, can squat down and bend over (carefully). So, if I'm extra careful today, I may be able to spin on the bike and who knows? I may be able to run tomorrow...we'll see!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ouch. Take care Sheila!

Born To Endure said...

Get better girl and BE CAREFUL!