Monday, December 15, 2008

More Pics from Weekend

We had some of my NothingMan pizza for dinner on Friday. I guess I'm always amazed at just how thick it is! And yes, we were wearing some crowns to be festive ;)

My bike nutrition on Saturday consisted of mostly Coke, but occasionally Gatorade.

Shelley was lookin' good, and our two bikes got along famously!

For dinner on Saturday, we went to Bistro Nami for some sushi. We started with warm sake, which was pretty good (and strong!)

We asked for our sushi to be put onto a boat, but the waiter said we didn't order enough for a boat? I counted 34 pieces total (yes, we ate it all), which I think would have filled a large boat, but we settled for a bridge and decorative plate which kind of looks like a boat anyway. It was delicious!

3 comments:

Born To Endure said...

Yes it was delicious..I could use some of that right now..I think i'm addicted..:-))

JP said...

You guys are serious about this training thing, riding bikes indoors? This is couch and beer season for me,just look at my "Fat Tire".
Stay Warm

Jamie said...

Man. All the pics from your get togethers look so fun. Jealous.