Thursday, December 08, 2005

Stretching is Yielding Results

It's not even been 2 full weeks since I initiated my daily stretching commitment, but I'm so excited, as I can see tremendous results.

Today while getting dressed, I twisted just slightly both directions while standing, and a whole bunch of my vertebrae gently cracked! This hasn't happened in years--it used to be routine with me. It's like being able to adjust yourself without going to a chiropractor (no offense, but I don't go to them anymore).

When I did my lying hamstring stretches this morning, I was able to go beyond 90 degrees on each leg, with no sensation of forcing it.

I am under 2" away from being able to get my palms on the floor doing toe touches.

My calves had no tension in them yesterday while running.

Not bad for maybe 15' a day!

1 comment:

Born To Endure said...

Wow..that's amazing..I don't stretch at all..I guess I should start!!!