Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My FAST



My FAST is competitive.
My FAST sometimes races against others when they don't know it.
My FAST requires high octane fuel to work properly.
My FAST doesn't appreciate extra junk in the trunk--slows her down.
My FAST knows there are others with faster FAST, but that there are plenty slower.
My FAST understands that plenty of rest is necessary.
My FAST knows she needs to be revved up regularly or else she gets slower.
My FAST requires regular tuneups to keep her running efficiently.
My FAST likes her ego stroked with positive affirmations.
My FAST gets all riled up when I tell her she sucks. And then she makes me prove I'm wrong!
My FAST works best when her mind is freed of fear and expectations.
My FAST likes to LOOK FAST.
My FAST loves being timed.
My FAST likes to help others find their FAST.
My FAST is very happy I found her.
My FAST has a name--Sheila.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cool...

Brett said...

My fast is not so fast. :)

Cliff said...

... doesn't appreciate extra junk in the trunk..

Tru dat :)

Joe B said...

I love it.

Steven said...

Great post, Sheila. My wife wants me to buy her one those Fasts. They are so cool.

But I want to know if you can talk the way Fast talks on those commercials?