Saturday, October 25, 2008

Getting Ready for PCB


I have so much to do this weekend, in the midst of still having a house that is in a state of disarray--although the downstairs bathroom is almost finished, this AM I discovered that my overhead sewer is malfunctioning again (just got it fixed about a month ago so that plumber is going to show up early Monday and not charge me!!!), so I can't do laundry, which is OK, it can wait until Tuesday, but I need to pack and move stuff around so that when I get home from PCB I can relax for a little bit as my laundry room gets torn up.

I'm packing all my hologram wear for PCB, and you can see it above. I need a dress, too ;) Weather looks a bit cool for the thong on the beach, but I think I can heat things up a bit and YES tan up my ass!

No comments: