Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Progress to Date

OK, I guess I figured I may as well take some pics of myself. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm so vain, blah, blah, blah.

I have to say that my back feels really, really solid. There is almost zero hitch in it anymore from any angle, twisting, nothing. So 4 months after injuring the hell out of it, I'm healed! I think the extra core stuff helps, so I need to thank a few people for inspiring me to change things up a bit: Brett for the jump rope and Louis (no I'm not yet training for a Murph!) for the pushups and pullups. The extra abs work was my own idea because I needed to change things up there.

I still have a little over a pound of weight to lose, and hopefully it will be fat, just as I'm pretty sure the other 2.5 have been. And then once I've achieved that, I will reassess and figure out what's next. I tell ya, it doesn't get any easier to stay in shape as each year passes, although the cardiovascular stuff isn't that hard, and I haven't slowed down there yet. But maintaining lean mass is a little more challenging, and gosh, I'm just so used to having some muscle and do not want to lose any.

Well, here I am:



4 comments:

Kim said...

for fuck's sake, eat a sandwich :) just kidding, you look FANTASTICALLY HOT little lady! now, can you pass along some of your willpower?

Crackhead said...

I'm having a sandwich now...for a snack...and 2 bananas ;)

Louis Hayes said...

MURPH! MUPRH! MURPH!

Bill said...

You freakin' rock.

Rock solid!