Saturday, August 24, 2013

Amended List of How to Know I'm at Race Weight/VERY Fit

#6-#12 are additions.
  1. Men nearly crash their cars trying to gape at me when I'm running.
  2. I want to listen to NIN and nothing but NIN.
  3. I feel confident rolling my running shorts down.
  4. I feel light as a feather running up hills. 
  5. I have no problem taking and posting nearly naked pics of myself.
  6. I have no interest in the news, but luckily other people tell me what I need to know like Ben Affleck is going to be Batman. 
  7. I contemplate buying a spray can of whipping cream to go on top of the Twinkies.
  8. My size 3 pants are practically falling off me.
  9. I have a sudden urge to buy actual fashion clothing.  Because I know I will look good in it now.
  10. Candy for breakfast (supplement to my normal breakfast).
  11. Sandwiches for snacks and in the middle of the night.
  12. A day like today where "all" I have to do is a 3-hour ride, practically feels like a rest day.

It always comes down to TWELVE STEPS, doesn't it?

By the way, the reduced STH is already working its magic as the overdose leaves my system.  I am waking up feeling more rested, I am feeling "normally" wired, and I am talking at a speed a little less than supersonic (thanks to Susan for letting me run out the audio tape on her these last 6 weeks).

If you need compression tights, get the Zoot CompressRx.  They are the best!  I wore them this morning just getting ready for my day and then finishing up my lifting for the week.  I would model for Zoot if they asked me!



I am going to see if my brother, Mike, is riding tomorrow because I only need to ride 2 hours, so I'd like to get on Death Machine! 

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: