- Men nearly crash their cars trying to gape at me when I'm running.
- I want to listen to NIN and nothing but NIN.
- I feel confident rolling my running shorts down.
- I feel light as a feather running up hills.
- I have no problem taking and posting nearly naked pics of myself.
- I have no interest in the news, but luckily other people tell me what I need to know like Ben Affleck is going to be Batman.
- I contemplate buying a spray can of whipping cream to go on top of the Twinkies.
- My size 3 pants are practically falling off me.
- I have a sudden urge to buy actual fashion clothing. Because I know I will look good in it now.
- Candy for breakfast (supplement to my normal breakfast).
- Sandwiches for snacks and in the middle of the night.
- A day like today where "all" I have to do is a 3-hour ride, practically feels like a rest day.
It always comes down to TWELVE STEPS, doesn't it?
By the way, the reduced STH is already working its magic as the overdose leaves my system. I am waking up feeling more rested, I am feeling "normally" wired, and I am talking at a speed a little less than supersonic (thanks to Susan for letting me run out the audio tape on her these last 6 weeks).
If you need compression tights, get the Zoot CompressRx. They are the best! I wore them this morning just getting ready for my day and then finishing up my lifting for the week. I would model for Zoot if they asked me!
I am going to see if my brother, Mike, is riding tomorrow because I only need to ride 2 hours, so I'd like to get on Death Machine!
Enjoy the weekend!