Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Triple T Race Report - Installment 4





















Regarding today's photos: They changed the graphics on the Ultra Violence cans. Do you think it's a coincidence that the colors match up to my beloved LGL? I think not. I highly recommend you visit the website, and ramble around until you get the prompt to enter a number. Enjoy!

The other photos are new things in bloom in my yard. See if you can spot the Monarch butterfly caterpillar. I've got several on several (curiously enough) Butterfly Weed and Milkweed plants. The caterpillars grow really fast! I hope to have several chrysalises going, and I'll get shots of those, too. They are absolutely beautiful!

Installment 4:


1 comment:

Brett said...

I'm enjoying your race reports. Also, interesting stuff on your Mental Stuff sidebar. :)