Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back 2 Skool and Getting Ready for Triple T

Last night I went back to school. Massage school. Not to learn, but to be a volunteer body. It was heaven! The class is all women, so you guys go ahead and fantasize. The woman who worked on me is just learning, and I was telling her which muscles she was on and she was impressed by my knowledge. When she was working on my upper back, I requested work on my subscapularis, and the instructor showed everyone in the class how flexible I am and she dug right underneath my scapula, and it felt oh so good! I get to go to school for many weeks now. I ended up getting basically an hour of good massage. Of course, as is typical, I always asked for more pressure, since I am used to people going quite deep on me. So here's me laying on a table, and every few minutes it was, "Harder." Or, "Deeper." And Helen was nice enough to keep asking me, "How's the pressure?" I've learned it's good to always reinforce the person working on you with encouragement, like, "That feels really good," "Keep doing it that way," and "Right there. You are right on it."

I am also, little by little, getting my shit together for Triple T. The amount of crap I need to bring is incredible. And then there are all the little odds and ends that need to get done before I go away. I started on my race toes Sunday night and finished them up yesterday:









Race Toes


I also defizzed these happy fluids yesterday in some pitchers and put them back in the bottle where they will await their call to duty this weekend:











Defizzed Coke and Ultra Violence


Lastly, I don't know how they got there, but I spotted a bunch o' whores on LGL:









Whores on LGL


Today my objective is to make my "food bag" and make piles of crap all over the house that I'll be taking with me. Oh and there's that pesky brick workout and my job to do also. It will all get done, though.

Here's the theme song for the Tiki Hut at Triple T:

5 comments:

mattitrade1971 said...

Nice whores!

Crackhead said...

Gives a whole new meaning to Hors Category climbs, eh?

Oly said...

Have a good race this weekend.

Make it your biiiiitch!

Kimberly Rae said...

if this massage school is lookin' for extra body's let me know! I'm perfectly willing to be a piece of meat in the name of training ;o)

Kimberly Rae said...

kick ass at TTT!