Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today's Workouts

Well, they were very short and sweet. Still in recovery mode from ChickenMan:

9:50AM Lift 2x12, 13'. This was to finish up what I started yesterday. A few leg exercises and some abs.

12:19PM Run 45'. This was basically an easy run, done on the treadmill. I could tell I just didn't have my "oomph" back. But at least it was just 45'.

1:15PM Swim 1750 yards, 37'. Did another easy, drill workout, finishing with 400 pull done as 25 hard, 25 easy. Swimming felt good. The pool temperature was nice and cool. I could tell my legs aren't 100% back yet when I did my 200 kick during the warmup. I sure hope they are back tomorrow for the FT festival on the bike!

There is a nice, spiral-cut ham sitting in my refrigerator, waiting to be baked and eaten on Thanksgiving. It stares at me every time I open the refrigerator. It will be tasty. Also blueberry wine, homemade cranberry sauce, turkey, and probably a lot of other stuff over at my brother's.

Good thing I'll be working out 2+ hours tomorrow, so I can work up an appetite for Thursday!

No comments: