Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Today's Workouts

7:30AM Swim 2800. Included 10x100, descending every 3, last one 100% effort. The pool was fucking hot, and I just couldn't get any speed going. But I did my best, finished the workout, so all was good.

3:25PM Bike 1:15. I am on 2x20' (2') FT intervals again. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! But, I average 157 watts each one today. I am going to try and hit those same watts next week. I am somewhat rested on the bike, but I'm hoping I can start pushing up my FT watts. These intervals are hard, HARD, HARD!!!! But I know how strong they make me. When I do these workouts, my eyeballs sweat!

I may do a 5K tomorrow, I may not. The weather is not supposed to be good. I don't want to be judging my 5K pace in sub-optimal weather conditions. On the other hand, I can get a free massage afterwards, so I just might go anyway. I can jog to and from the race, which would give me about 5.2 miles total. I'm supposed to run 1 hour tomorrow, so this is probably enough, given race intensity. I'll see!

No comments: